COSMETIC BONDING - Madison, WI
Cosmetic Bonding In Madison, WI
Get Flawless Teeth With Cosmetic Bonding
Dental bonding is a common procedure to fix teeth that are cracked or decayed. Additionally, it can cover up different dental flaws like stains and discolorations. The treatment process is considered cosmetic when combined with composite resins that match the patient's teeth.
Dental bonding is the quickest, least expensive way to fix dental flaws, cover stains and fill gaps between teeth. This minimally invasive cosmetic procedure only requires one visit.
Even if you regularly visit the dentist to protect your teeth from harm, accidents or everyday wear and tear can still result in chips and cracks. Your dentist may have suggested tooth bonding as a potential remedy if you're unhappy with how your teeth look. Dentists at Madison, WI, have addressed a few issues to help you understand.
frequently asked questions
Tooth bonding is simple. Except for your regular dental hygiene routine, there is no actual preparation required on your part. It's an easy process:
- To begin, your dentist will match the color of a composite resin to your teeth.
- Second, to aid the resin bonding, your dentist will roughen the noticeable surfaces of your teeth.
- Thirdly, your dentist will place the resin on the parts of your teeth that will be most noticeable when you talk, eat, and smile. Your dentist will also address any specific areas that need special attention, such as chips or gaps that need to be filled.
- Fourthly, your dentist in Madison will harden the resin with a special curing light, instantly bonding it to your teeth.
- Finally, your dentist will shape and polish the bonded areas to match the natural shine of the rest of your teeth if additional shaping is required.