Are you looking for a non-surgical way to transform your smile and align your teeth? If so, it’s time to consider porcelain veneers!
Porcelain veneers are a great solution for most of the cosmetic problems facing our patients. Dental veneers can remedy stains, cracks, chips, gaps, misalignment, and more. At Madison Dentistry, we fashion our dental veneers with thin layers of durable porcelain. These veneers will protect the surfaces of the teeth and reduce a variety of cosmetic dental problems.
It’s not hard to achieve a gorgeous yet natural-looking smile when you know who to trust! Dr. Wessell and his team would be honored to treat you at Madison Dentistry with effective cosmetic and general dental services.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are created using a narrow layer of material that is bonded directly to the surface of the teeth. Each veneer is designed in our state-of-the-art dental laboratory based on the shape and color of your natural teeth.
After Dr. Wessell reduces the enamel surface of the teeth, he will design a mold to ensure the perfect contour of your new veneers. At your next visit, we will attach your porcelain veneers using a special bonding fluid.
Our veneers treatments are known for their comfortable nature. Most patients require little to no anesthesia to remain pain-free. Of course, Dr. Wessell will discuss your expectations and preferences with you before your procedure begins.
What You Can Expect from Porcelain Veneers
- You can leave our office after your first treatment with a mock-up of your new veneers.
- Your permanent porcelain veneers will be fabricated by our visionary dental ceramists.
- Your flawless smile can last for ten years or more as long as you exercise caution and good oral health habits.
- We will schedule a post-operative checkup to ensure your satisfaction with your new smile!
- Your veneers can instantly correct a wide range of smile imperfections and give you a confident new look.
Chips? Cracks? Gaps? Call our office today! Porcelain veneers could be the answer.