If you are embarrassed to share your smile, or are having difficulty with chewing or speaking, our friendly Madison Dentistry team can help you find the right restorative treatment for you. You might be a candidate for our beautiful custom partial, complete, or implant dentures.
Dentures can be a removable or permanent replacement for missing teeth. Our Madison Dentistry dental lab creates dentures that are indistinguishable from natural, healthy teeth.
Partial dentures fill in the gaps between teeth to complete your smile. Partial dentures will:
- Restore your chewing and speaking abilities
- Prevent remaining natural teeth from shifting and becoming crooked
- Fill in your full and confident grin
Complete dentures are a replacement option for a full arch of missing teeth. Complete dentures are removable prostheses of white plastic teeth on a gum-colored plastic base. The denture forms a seal with the gums to hold into place once all the teeth have been removed.
Reasons for a full denture include:
- All teeth missing in one arch
- To restore natural chewing ability
- To regain a natural-looking smile
- Affordable alternative to other replacement procedures
Denture implants are tooth restorations that are anchored into the jawbone. They replace the root and crown of the tooth for a durable tooth replacement solution. Some of the advantages of denture implants include:
- Prevent jawbone recession
- Can last for a lifetime
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Confidence that your teeth won’t slip or slide
If you feel shy about smiling or laughing, set up a consultation with Dr. Wessell today. Replacing missing teeth will improve your appearance and your health. We provide the realistic options you need to restore a smile that makes you proud!
We would love to help and give you an unparalleled dental experience at Madison Dentistry. Our tagline is: ‘Outstanding Care. Exceptional Dentistry.’ To learn more about our practice, give our office a call today.