Do you have a “gummy smile” or uneven gums? It’s time to consider gum recontouring!
Gum recontouring is a great solution for patients who have a gummy smile, short teeth, or uneven gums. At Madison Dentistry, we offer various options when it comes to changing the appearance and improving the health of your gums. You can achieve the smile of your dreams with Dr. Wessell’s artistic skill and experience.
What Is Gum Recontouring?
The two most common forms of gum recontouring are a gingivectomy or a crown lengthening—Dr. Wessell is very experienced in offering both kinds of procedures here at Madison Dentistry.
- Gingivectomy | A gingivectomy is a procedure in which the gum level is raised or reshaped with a laser or a small painless incision.
- Crown Lengthening | Crown lengthening is a procedure in which the tooth is made to look longer by altering the level of the gums and bone around a tooth.
Dr. Wessell ensures predictable results with attention to detail and planning in all of his gum recontouring procedures. Our gum recontouring patients experience little to no discomfort during their appointments! Dr. Wessell will discuss your expectations and treatment goals before your procedure begins.
What Can I Expect from Gum Recontouring?
Dr. Wessell is well-experienced in gum recontouring procedures and is proud to give you excellent care and attention every step of the way. If you need a gum recontouring procedure, you can expect:
- Little to no postoperative discomfort.
- Fast improvement in your smile’s appearance.
- A smile that will continue to improve in appearance as final healing progresses.
- A full, toothy smile to show off to everyone!
In addition to these, we will often schedule a post-operative checkup to monitor healing and ensure your satisfaction. We want to make sure your needs are met and you get the smile you deserve.
Call Madison Dentistry to Get Rid of Your Gummy Smile Today!
Dr. Wessell and his caring team at Madison Dentistry are all here and ready to help you reveal the full potential of your beautiful smile. Contact our office today to learn more about our gum recontouring procedures!